Our Weddings Inc. team loved working with Myla and Kenneth to create their incredible wedding at the University Club of Winter Park.
Historic Winter Park Wedding Venue
The iconic University Club of Winter Park is on the Historic Register of Winter Park Buildings. A Mediterranean-style building, it is surrounded by mature oak trees draped in Spanish moss. The main building was designed by James Gamble Rogers and built in 1948.
The one of a kind venue is a wonderful mix of old and new with ADA accessibility, and air conditioning blended with lots of natural light and courtyard area with a fountain.
Myla and Kenneth’s Day
Weddings Inc created a custom package to suit this couple’s needs. The University Club wedding package included their facility rental as well as:
- Buffet Dinner Package with our partners John Michael Exquisite Weddings and Events.
The catering package included an assortment of butler passed hors d’ oeuvres, and a delicious buffet dinner. The buffet included Salad John Michael, several entree and side dish selections as well as fresh baked rolls. Additionally, they were happy to accommodate a separate vegan entrée for the bride.
The catering portion of the package included service staff, linens, Champagne toast, china and flatware, as well as linens in a choice of colors.
- Fresh bridal flowers provided by Atmospheres Floral and Décor
- Five hours of professional DJ/MC services by Power Entertainment. Including ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception music.
- Professional photojournalistic photography package by Sterling Photography
- End of the night limo transfer
- And, a Professionally-Trained Wedding Coordinator for their wedding day!
Congratulations, Myla and Kenneth!
Our Weddings Inc team would love to talking to you about an all-inclusive wedding package for your special day. The University Club in Winter Park is just one our amazing Orlando and Central Florida wedding locations, with options to fit every style and personality.